Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Update would be Great

Hey kiddos. Its me, curtis. hows about an update? ok great. Well, so far so good. Three main things in my life right now, and they go as follows......

1



I have officially started the diet and exercise plan. I will tell you, its pretty hard. I am working out daily, cardio and lifting. Doing about an hours worth. My eating habits have changed as well. First off, I am keeping a log of everything i eat, from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner, and the snacks inbetween. But the only thing that ive had that is not good so far was half of a york mint patty my mom gave me at Sherlock Holmes 2 the other night. lucky me. haha. anyway, meals have consisted alot of fruits, veggies, and whole wheat grains. Brown rice is actually pretty good too, did not think it would be. But i definitely am more hungry a lot of the time. But its a good hungry, and i will do and grab some carrots, instead of treats that turn to instant sugar or carbs. So all is well in the diet and exercise world of Curtis Spear. That lady in that picture above seems to really enjoy that apple. I prefer red ones, but that is beside the point.


2


Since I am not at school, and not enjoying a constant social life, I have decided to fill my time with new things. I still watch sports, and A&E has this cool show, Storage Wars, well i like it alot. Anyway, we talked tonight as a family about using our time wisely, and purposefully. I feel that reading is a great way to do that. When i am not doing my online class, or working(which will happen soon, see below) i want to spend my time reading or listening to books. I just finished listening to a book called Heaven is for Real. It is a true story about a young boy who died shortly and came back to life while in the hospital, and about his experience in "heaven" it was from a christian family, but still very inspiring and thought provoking. i would refer it. But my next book of choice, besides the scriptures, is going to be The Hunger Games series. Everyone seems to have read them and a movie is coming out, so why not give it a shot? Ill let you know how that is going. (Why did i pick a book with the word hunger in it, when im trying to lose weight? i have no clue, guess it will be my reminder. )

3



So when i went to Bing, or google search the phrase "create a job" this showed up..... this guys job must rock. Anyway, i am currently unemployed. I could get any type of job for the winter, but i would really like to get something that would look good on my resume, give me experience or a possible paid internship. i have sent my resume and cover letters to many companies and look forward to hearing back. if push comes to shove i will find something. Back to why i binged "create a job" While i have this time, i am going to create a job when i can make money and increase my experience which will not only bless me financially, but also help my professional career develop. I am not going to give out any clues as to what i am doing now, it is in the making, but as i create and prepare my business, ill keep you guys posted. I am pretty excited about it and look forward to seeing how it goes.

All in all, life is good, i love being with my family, i do miss my friends. it will be weird not being with them up at school, but that is the way that it is. i can use this time now to bless others and myself. Until next time....

Curt

1 comment:

  1. We also like Storage Wars...and there are some other good ones also like Auction Hunters, Texas Storage Wars, Real Deal...the TV is loaded with shows like Storage Wars! Oh and BTW....I think you are doing great on the diet... I think you can eat York Peppermint Patties for 1 point on Weight Watchers so 1/2 of one is good.

    ReplyDelete