Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy Schedule

Welp kids, i started my new jobs. And as tiring as it is, it is nice to have a busy schedule. Let me run you through it:

6:30 am-- arise, shower, get ready, eat.

7ish am-- head out the door and travel to my day job.

7:45ish am-- arrive at work. Caroba Plastics, I do assembly and inspection of all the pieces made.

8:00 am- Start work......

11:30 am-- lunch

12:00 pm-- back to work

4:00 pm-- finish work. (it goes pretty fast, but it is a fast pace job and actually really kills my back because we are standing the whole time, but my body just needs to adjust.

4:30 pm-- arrive home, quick snack and quick massage in massage chair.

5:00 pm-- Start work for my internship with Poobah Marketing

7:00ish pm-- usually finish, get some dinner

7:30 pm-- go to the gym

8:30 pm-- come home, crank out some of my online class

9:30 pm- get ready for bed and lights out....

so this is the schedule I hope to keep, as well as drinking plenty of water and maybe getting in a little sportscenter or history channel.

It is hectic, but I love the pace and I love that I have things to do now, I feel established and like I am accomplishing a lot. This internship with Poobah is going to be amazing. It has just been two days, but I am already getting a lot of information that will help me career wise down the road. I help and specialize in the social media and multimedia work under one of my bosses. He is teaching how to work effectively and productively so that I can bring the best results to our clients. I am pretty pumped. I am so happy because I have actually found something in the business world that intrigues me. I love reading about social media, SEO and other tech babble. On my breaks at the plastic factory, I find my self on my RSS hub app reading on CNET.

I never thought I would make to this point where I find something business related to actually be very interesting. I am rambling on, but that is just because I am really excited for my future and the potential I now have because I have found a passion.

Life is good, like I said, my back is still pretty stiff and sore, but over time it will get better, just needs to take some getting use to, some stretching and epson salt baths..haha.

The job hunt was frustrating, I was getting really annoyed that nothing was happening, but now I have plenty, and will make enough to return to college this spring, so it is a true blessing. what I find funny is that once I got these jobs, all these other places I had applied at called back. Annoying, but at the same time, all those other jobs would have required sunday work, or weird shifts and pay, so ultimately, this, the jobs i have, are truly a blessing and miracle from Heavenly Father.

I love being home. Last winter I was home, but my job sucked. I was working 3 30 to midnight everyday filing papers, so I never saw my brother or mom. they would go to school or work and I would do online classes, and by the time I left for work, they would just be getting home. Now I get to have dinner with them, and talk with my mom and let her know how I am doing and catch up. It feels really good.

All I can say is that I am really blessed, I am really thankful for everything that has been provided for me and I will not take it for granted. Heavenly Father is looking out for all of His children, it just requires patience and faith to see the end results :)

Until next time,

Curt

http://mormon.org/me/3XB7/ ( this is my mormon.org profile, take a look, and if you are mormon, make one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment