Monday, January 9, 2012

Having a (good) case of the Mondays.

Well guys today was a good day. I am the newest member of Poobah Marketing.(www.poobahmarketing.com check it out!) I will be interning for them and learning more about SEO, mobile and social media marketing. I am really excited to have this experience and learn more about what I want to do as a future career. This internship is going to give me great experience and I will be able to continue to do it while I am at school, so I am pretty stoked.

I am just working on getting a second job now to fill my time and make money, so I can actually go back to college, haha. I also have my online class, The Developing World. It is going to be more work than it should be for a 2 credit class, so that will get old, but then again it is my last general ed class, so that's nice!

So along with the class and job situations, the diet is still going strong. I am feeling good. Actually last Saturday we went out as a family, it was the first meal I have had in a week that contained white flour. I am so used to whole wheat or grain, that it kinda hurt my stomach and I got full after 2 slices! that is a record for me, and it was a good sign. I feel a lot better when i eat healthier, so its going great. Exercise is kicking my trash, me and pops did a crazy work out on Saturday, my legs are still sore. haha.

so today was good, to cap it off, i was stoked to watch the BSC championship game, thinking it would be a real good entertaining game.....but it wasn't. fortunately, someone saved the day and made it end right. I got a phone call from Tay Evans, and it was real nice catching up with her and seeing how school is going. I miss her a lot. So I am glad we got to chat, ill do that any day!

The idea of "having a case of the mondays" was in opposite effect for me. So a great monday, filled with the blessings of a job, filled with the blessings of a family who support and pray for me daily, and filled with the blessings of friends I care about a lot.

Until next time....

Curt

1 comment: