Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More Summer Please

Since last blog post:
The spring semester ended for BYUI students
7 week break started
Hannah left, worst day ever.
Moved out of my apartment into a house
Worked
Golfed
Missed Hannah and missing Hannah
Came home to Colorado, currently here.

Rest of the 7 week break:

Taylor Zollinger's wedding
Back to Rexburg
Work/Golf/Relax
Trip to San Fran with Jess
Tyson Orndorff's Wedding
LA to see Hannah!
School starts back up for the BYUI students.
Life gets back to normal with work, Hannah will be back and life will be great.

There is a quick rundown of how it going and how it will go. A few main things I want to focus on from this break that I have learned/enjoyed/experiences/ect.

1)Long distance sucks. I have a lot of respect for any of my friends that have had to do it, this is only 7 weeks and it is not fun.at.all. But I knew it would be and is good for us. I am learning more about Hannah and about myself through this. I love her so much and it is lame that we don't see each other but I am very thankful for phones/facetime/snapchat. It is a fun part of our relationship to continue to grow together even though we are apart. She is the best. 

2)Family is amazing. I have been able to be here for a few days and all my sibling have been here as well. It has been great to see my nieces and nephews. We have a great family and I love each of them dearly. It has been good to be home and see them, talk with them and enjoy their company. I love my family! We have fun together and was able to go to the lake too. check out this sweet video:  http://youtu.be/dxZRJHaH6cg?list=UUBoGC78rVRdOXabnFm8oh0g

3) The Church has put out some really cool campaigns and videos lately. Like, they are soo good, i love it. Here is a link to one that is new and amazing. Anyone who is struggling to find hope in hard times will need this, so hopefully me sharing this with you will lead you to be able to share it with someone else who may need it, whether you know it or not. So pray for opportunities to be that person someone needs. Here it is: 


4) My Job. My job has been a huge blessing. I have learned a lot and it is great to work with my friends. I am very fortunate. We are going through some changes and it is good to see and be apart of. The Dealio is a great company and I am so thankful for my employment that allows me to live and be sustained. Check it out. Click here

5) Hiking Table Mountain. I did a hike that my body probably was not able to handle. haha. The view was worth it though. it was one of the hardest physical things I have done but I am so glad I did it. see pictures at bottom of the blog.

All in all, besides not being able to be with Hannah, life is good. I have no complaints. I am blessed, work is good, family is great and I am happy. You probably see me posting lots of pictures of Hannah or talking about her all the time, but you are just going to have to deal with it. That girl is amazing and I am one lucky guy! 

Until next time,

Curt


PICS:
what a view

dope hike

almost to the top

made it

selfie

pretending hannah was there.

dropping her off at the airport. lammeee

shes dope.


dinner with the parentals in Pocatello

like my hiking sticks?

dealio crew

legit

post hike throw up


just because. shes so pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment