Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back to the Grind

Well last time I updated you all I was in Colorado. 3 Days after that, I was back in Idaho. I had kept it a secret to all my friends except for a few who would help me surprise all of the rest of our friends. I flew into Idaho Falls on Dec 1st. I came back to see friends and finish my schooling. I was able to do all my school work from home, and wanted to come back for finals and make sure everything was squared away, and it has been beyond busy, but also a really good time. Seeing old friends and throwing them off those first few days were awesome. haha. I got a lot done with school and tomorrow I will be done after my final two presentations for classes. It feels good to have another semester done. I have also had a lot of fun with my friends this last week or so and have met a few new friends that I am pretty jazzed about to.

Essentially, I feel really blessed right now. Heavenly Father has really blessed my life. I have had a great recovery with my knee, been able to do school and come back and finish the right way. I am excited for this next winter with my continuing knee rehab and new internship with Turner PR in Denver. I am a little bummed that I have to leave. Rexburg is a fun place with a lot of good people. I will miss my friends this winter, but hopefully get to visit. I have learned a lot about myself this last month with recovery and all the down time. I have learned what I need, what I want and what is most important for me at this point in my life. I know that the situations I have faced, the trials, and the people I have met are all part of helping me become a better person. And I like it.

Life is good.

This is betty, our car. we bought this for 400 bucks.

this is a cow/newest friend from today


Erin, Curty, Cow, Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment