Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wildlife Wednesday

Hello Friends,

I want to talk to you guys about something you will probably find silly, but I still enjoy. It is something called Wildlife Wednesday. Me and my good friend, Skyler, have always had a niche for weird things and one day we had this great idea. We wanted people to wear those cheesy wildlife shirts and be proud of them. I like animals, but I am no animal rights person, I mainly just think these shirts are funny and a cool way to unite with friends and other people at school. I have met and made new friends through doing this. The shirts are always a good convo starter. So although some people make fun of me, I am glad we do it because it is fun and it is harmless and enjoyable. I love coming to school on wednesdays and seeing what people will have. So enjoy it, and try to get a cool animal shirt. Ill put some pics below. Enjoy and Happy Huntings. (hahaha)

cs




No comments:

Post a Comment