Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer lovin, having me a blast

Well this summer has treated me pretty well. I was in a better financial situation this summer compared to last summer so I was able to come home and have some fun. While off from school, I have still worked for Poobah Marketing doing alot of video and social media work, so that has been a huge blessing. But between that and summer break, it has allowed me to have a pretty relaxed and amazing summer. Right after school got out, I went down to Bear Lake with Taylor K, Sam H, Miles B, and Jordan G. We stayed with TKs family and met his cousins. Some of the pics are below. We spent the time there hanging out, swimming and four wheeling, and we had a blast. It was a nice get away and we had enough raspberry shakes to kill somebody. Bear Lake is known for their raspberries, so we capitalized on that. But all in all, a great week! 

After that I went through Utah on my way home to Colorado. I saw a few friends and was able to reconnect with one of my besties, Lucy Tingey. She just got home from serving a mission for our church. She went to Japan and had an amazing time and experience. It was really nice to see her and catch up. I look forward to seeing her again soon. 

Once home, i settled in and did some work and just enjoyed beautiful colorado. I was home for about 2 weeks and then I took off to Arizona to meet up with my friends Sam, Taylor and Annalisa and all of Sams family. We then went down to Sams property in Rocky Point Mexico. We were right on the beach and had an amazing time relaxing, eating tacos and drinking pina coladas. (no alcohol of course) But that week was so nice to be able to take a break and have no set schedule. We just did whatever we wanted. Enjoy some of the pictures below and the link at the bottom is to a video from the trip. We made a music video. haha

But now i am back at home. Just been working alot and going to the gym to swim and get in better shape. Swimming is pretty hard and i really need to keep doing it. School starts in about 2 weeks, so things are wrapping up. To finish off the awesome summer I will be heading to NYC this week with my Dad to watch the US Open for Tennis. We will be there to enjoy that, sight see and have some good father son time. We will also get to meet up with the Dennys, which I am stoked about. But I will make a post about the trip and have some pics for you too.

All in all, life is great. I have been blessed this break and I am excited for a new semester.(pretty nervous too) haha. 

Until next time.

Curt

Video:





























No comments:

Post a Comment