Saturday, August 27, 2011

summers winding down.














































can i just say that i am not excited for summer to end? ok because i will. this summer has been great. i will not lie. i have had a great time working, seeing friends and just relaxing. as of late i have been spending my open time at the sandbar in st. anthony. the sandbar is a little area where you can swim on the river, there is also a diving board. so it has been pretty fun. i could lie to you and talk about all the sweet tricks i can do off of it, but i wont. i tried a front flip, no good. i tried a backflip...if you even want to call it that. either way, i like jumping off of it. and being with my buddies. summer, please do not end, but at the same time, i cant wait to see all my friends again in two weeks! and next week i finally get to head back to the great state of Colorado. to see my family, to camp, to get sushi, and to enjoy the amazing people there. i love my life, and my life loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment