Thursday, July 21, 2011

summer full of friends!

I cannot believe how fast this semester has actually gone. so much has happened, so much fun, and a lot of work. everything from balancing a job and school, having an awesome social life that included dance parties, many lake trips, caves, snowcones, a sweet trip to boise, an amazing family reunion, 4th of july with my family and friends, and just an over all summer. i have been so blessed to have the friends that i have, for the memories i have gained and the friendships that will last forever. spring term has truly been a great experience. i have learned a lot about myself and now it is time to change and put into action anything that will help me become a better me. i am so blessed for everything that has occurred this summer. Between my social problems , school problems and finacial problems, i am truly starting to see that growing up is hard, but essential in order to move forward in life. I love my life more than anything else, i love my faith and i love what it has done for me. BYU Idaho is amazing, and i dont care what anyone says about it. it has been and will continue to be exactly what i need in my life. Spring term 2011....thanks for being awesome! :)

enjoy some pics from the last couple of weeks!





fd

















1 comment: