Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family :)


















You often do not appreciate your family until you are not around them. That has proven correctly for me. My mission made me miss my family more than ever. But the beauty of family is that it is eternal, forever, and never ending. What a great feeling to know. I am currently living at home, and as excited as I am to go back to school and be social and have fun being a young adult, I will really miss my family. My life has been richly blessed by every single member of my family, and I will forever be in their debt for the blessings they have been in my life. I know I will miss them when I leave, but thank goodness for technology. easy access to stay in touch. whether its shooting text messages to family, or mom keeping tabs on me on Facebook,(just kidding mom, but seriously. ;) haha ) I know they are always there for me. And I am so thankful for that.















No comments:

Post a Comment